Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200)
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes a Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200). The CXT-200 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
Key Features (CXT-200):
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options.
- Space saving and compact footprint, designed to fit in a corner.
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station provides independent movement for bilateral and unilateral training.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Upgrade both steel weight stacks to 200 lbs
- Add Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225) MSRP: $1,599
TUFFSTUFF LIGHT COMMERCIAL STRENGTH
Since 1971 TuffStuff Fitness International has focused on one thing, the design and development of premium strength equipment.
Over the last five decades, TuffStuff has manufactured the highest quality strength equipment and set the industry standards against which all other equipment is measured. TuffStuff’s craftsmanship is recognized worldwide, and their products are sold across the United States, Canada, Mexico and in more than thirty other countries.
Today TuffStuff is the only fitness company in the United States with a full-service manufacturing facility, capable of producing every product they sell. Every design and engineering process begins in Chino, California – from concepts to prototypes, testings and design refinements. As a result, TuffStuff has greater flexibility to customize products, faster turn around times, and maintains a higher level of quality control than competitors.
TuffStuff’s light commercial strength equipment is built to the same exacting standards as their full commercial products. All TuffStuff products are crafted from premium 7 and 11-gauge tubular steel, inert-gas MIG welded construction, and certified USA-made cables. Whether you are looking for a complete multi-gym, or you just need a single equipment station that will stand the test of time, with TuffStuff you will receive unmatched product quality and exceptional support.